Download Uber for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
Description and Features of Uber For PC:
New and rising Maps & Navigation App, Uber developed by Uber Technologies, Inc. for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Uber on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Uber, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
|Developer:||Uber Technologies, Inc.|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||February 16, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||100,000,000 – 500,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Android & iOS Apps on PC:
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. App Uber on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download Uber for PC:
1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
2. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
3. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
4. Now in the search box type ‘Uber‘ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
5. Click on the app icon and install it.
6. Once installed, find Uber in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
7. Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Uber and play it properly
9. That’s all.