Download The Chief: Eye of City for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
Description and Features of The Chief: Eye of City For PC:
New and rising Adventure Game, The Chief: Eye of City developed by Yang Yi for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of The Chief: Eye of City on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for The Chief: Eye of City, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
|Name:|| The Chief: Eye of City|
|Developer:|| Yang Yi|
|Last updated:|| September 13, 2018|
|Content Rating:|| 1,000+|
|Android Req:|| 1,000+|
|Total Installs:|| 20M|
|Google Play URL:|| |
Also Read: Toy Attack For PC (Windows & MAC).
Android & iOS Apps on PC:
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. Game The Chief: Eye of City on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download The Chief: Eye of City for PC:
1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
2. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
3. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
4. Now in the search box type ‘The Chief: Eye of City‘ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
5. Click on the app icon and install it.
6. Once installed, find The Chief: Eye of City in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
7. Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to learn about The Chief: Eye of City and play it properly
9. That’s all.