Download Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
Description and Features of Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog For PC:
New and rising Casual Game, Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog developed by Frojo Apps for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
|Name:||Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog|
|Last updated:||September 25, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||100,000 – 500,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Android & iOS Apps on PC:
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. Game Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC:
1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
2. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
3. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
4. Now in the search box type ‘Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog‘ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
5. Click on the app icon and install it.
6. Once installed, find Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
7. Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog and play it properly
9. That’s all.