Download CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
Description and Features of CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker For PC:
New and rising Communication App, CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker developed by Caller ID App Dev Ciamedia for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Android & iOS Apps on PC:
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. App CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker for PC:
1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
2. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
3. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
4. Now in the search box type ‘CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker‘ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
5. Click on the app icon and install it.
6. Once installed, find CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
7. Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to learn about CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker and play it properly
9. That’s all.