Download Tales of the Rays for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
Description and Features of Tales of the Rays For PC:
New and rising Role Playing Game, Tales of the Rays developed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Tales of the Rays on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Tales of the Rays, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
|Name:||Tales of the Rays|
|Developer:||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.|
|Last updated:||July 23, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.0.3 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000 – 50,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: Little Inferno For PC (Windows & MAC).
Android & iOS Apps on PC:
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. Game Tales of the Rays on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download Tales of the Rays for PC:
1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
2. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
3. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
4. Now in the search box type ‘Tales of the Rays‘ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
5. Click on the app icon and install it.
6. Once installed, find Tales of the Rays in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
7. Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Tales of the Rays and play it properly
9. That’s all.