Every time we have more operating systems, not only traditional (Windows, Mac, and Linux) but also the new mobile systems. The problem with this is that applications become platform exclusive and can not migrate. It has emerged some other project to change this, as Microsoft’s proposal of an API to migrate applications to Windows Phone iOS, and today we are going to talk about another project: BlueStacks.
One of the best applications to simulate the Android operating system is BlueStack. With this application, we can simulate all existing applications for Android without any problem, like a regular smartphone it were. We may use the program to test and develop applications or just use it as a regular smartphone or tablet in question.
BlueStack is certainly one of the best options for a simulation Android on your computer that you can configure to your liking and install all the applications you want to try them or just to enjoy them.
BlueStacks App Player: [Link]
How to Install BlueStacks App Player:
- Download BlueStacks App Player from above like.
- Install it free.
- Once Installed, then open it.
- After a little loading, wait for it to ask for the Data.
- Put your E-mail ID and all other things it will ask.
- Click Done to start using the BlueStacks App Player.
How to Install any Android app on BlueStacks:
- Once you are done with the Installation, open Bluestacks App Player again.
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the app name in it which you want to play.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.